Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : ainabanana Sunday, August 22, 2010



Guess what!

It was Saturday night,

we made a reservation in Pizza Hut,

then,
we went to this shopping mall

and I found

this!

but all of the big bangs and g-dragon's

are cd only....























then,












then,

waa....




















and then,





then,




oh,and I found
this




the Tohoshinki Secret Code: cd only

the Tohoshinki Mirotic:cd only

the Tohoshinki Best Selection 2010:2cd+1dvd

1st-4th asia tour

off-shot movie

the Tohoshinki Survivor:cd

The Tohoshinki Best Selection 2010(white)

:cd only

the one I really one was

THIS!




Tohoshinki Complete A-Side Collection

Theres\'s 7 !7! cd in it

I really wanted it

I pleaded my mother

but my mother said no

ahhhhhhhhhhh





but my mother said 

:you can buy the Tohoshinki Best Collection 2010

Me:The Black one? >>>>>>

MM:No the white one

Me:

what?! I don't want the white one!

MM: So don't buy any of it.

Me:No pls I want the black one

MM:No

Me:hmmmmm how about I use my money?

MM:mmmm.ask your father first.

Me:What?! of course he will not let me buy any of it

MM:that's not my problem

Me:No pls

Tantrum Pictures, Images and Photos

MM:Okay okay you're being very annoying right now,you know.

I went to my father and asked him

this is what my father had said

MF:Why didn't you use the money to buy books

Me:I've got plenty of books at home that I haven't read yet.

MF:I'm not gonna waste any money for that

Me:Its my money......

MF:If I were you I would not buy it

Me:..........

my father turned away........

ME:well you bought gun n roses,abba,etc.......

MF:They English not Koreans

(Basically,my father didn't like very much Koreans)

Then my mother interrupted,

I hope nothing bad happens.....

MM:Just let her buy it........

Me:look at my mother..........

MF:You agreed?

MM:Just let her buy it.She's growing up.......

Me:What?

MF: looked at me.....

Thats what I really hate to hear

I don't want you to grow up

Me:well i am....even you bought cds without "atuk" permission

right.you bought it secretly.at least I asked your permission.

MM:just let her buy it...she;s using her money......

MF: Okay.

Me:Smile at my mom

thanks

MM:apa senyum2

-------------------------------------

after I bought the album

Me:So when do I get to buy the Complete A-side collection,mom?

MM:looking at me

Ish,kamu ni dah satu2 nak

nanti ibu jual balik album yang kamu beli tu baru tau

Me:ala...........janganlah

MM:tau takut....

sebaik ibu cakap ngan ayah kalau tak

dia memang tak bagi beli

dia kalau barang dia beli aje

dah la tu ibu tak tahu dia beli album(gun n roses etc)

tu senyap2

bila ibu bukak dashboard tiba2 keluar sume cd tu

ME:tau ayah mmg macam tu.....

MF:dah, kamu senyap, kamu dah beli cukup.....

Me:kay.....

------------------------------------

at home

my sis:ish aina ni tak habis2 ngan dbsk dia

aina,knape aina suka sgt dbsk ni.......

ME:diamlah..........

-----------------------------------

keluar balik,

my mother buat reunion with her sisters......

me and my sister ikut........and then.....

okay nanti sambung in the next post........

bye.........

hey Pictures, Images and Photos




2 Responses so far.

  1. mane kau cari.aku pergi pavillion pun x ada........

  2. I found it in a shopping mall

    in IDK where is it whether

    it is in klang or S.A

    tp kalu gi jugak


    baek x yahlah

    I had bought the last stock...


    wakakakaaka

    kalau adapun,

    yang warna putih punya

    tp cd jerlah x de dvd....

- Copyright © 2013 SARCASM? ITS LEGAL - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -