Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : ainabanana Monday, August 16, 2010


AS you guys(maybe only (qistina jgn save gambar ni
they're mine(I mean the pics)
farah and qis)known that 
I been dreaming about DBSK
lately.


and whats more,
the dream(s)
is continuous
isn't it weird?its continuing about
2-3weeks now.(i'll be putting their pictures
to make things interesting.)
and the results of my dream?
They became a story.
and but some of them 
are not logical.
e.g: in my dream.
me,farah,qis,and dong bangs
arrived at the tokyo airport.
okay this is what is like in the airport 
(imagine!!!!)
This is what it will look like when we arrived there!!

And this is what it looks like...just imagine that there are 1 black coloured
(I'll explain later)and 2 cabs.
okay back to what happened,
and guest who came to pick up
us?(only dbsk not us-us)
z
a
i
d
no offence,zaid,
but it's really weird when 
you show up like that in my dream.


and there's so many weird things
happening in my dream which
only qis and farah knows.
this is might what the apartment
looks like.
yup.in the middle of the city.just imagine the
japanese cassies farah and qis
just imagine.

 and this what its look like in japan
That's probably where we would play hide
and seek.
The bridge that i tell you guys is this.
can you get the picture right now!?!
this where we shop our stuffs.


Yup topshop.

next,
*Stretching my hands first*
sakura trees(cherry blossoms)
sakura trees,the lake where changmin sits,
=Purrfect spot !!!

next,the castle
japanese castle with sakura trees.clap clap clap
another purrfect spot.
next next next!!!
the sushi shop...

and next... the foods
wat do you think?
ahh dah lama tak makan sushi
i want sushi!!!!!!!!

I wanna eaT SOME SUSHI.

and now,try to imagine all 
the cassies.farah !!! qis!!!
Waa we'll be dead alright
okay by for now

- Copyright © 2013 SARCASM? ITS LEGAL - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -