Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : ainabanana Wednesday, December 29, 2010

World's gone mad, Service gone bad....Pizza Hut showed it all...


I went dinner to Pizza Hut...

Today,

Their service is slow...too slow...

Wait,

Maybe, there's so many customers,

Ummm....No

There's only a few of customers....So, why the its taking a very long time?...

10 to 15 minutes later...

all food had arrived....YAY!! (=_=)*boo

I ordered The Seefood Marinara.
Which it must contains...


  • 2 Mussels
  • 2+ of Squids
  • 2+ of Prawns....
And the food that I've ordered and(have arrived) contains.....

  • 2 Mussels >but< there's only 1 Mussels! Where's another one? I'll tell you :
THE OTHER MUSSEL IS REPLACED BY ....GUESS WAT!...SQUID!...=_=

[DEAR PIZZA HUT,

I'M NOT STUPID AND I'M NOT AN IDIOT...

I CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE DOWNGRADING YOUR SERVICE...

SO, 

ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER'S RIGHT:

I CAN SUE YOU WHENEVER I WANT MR.HUT.

I KNOW THAT ITS NOT A MUSSEL, BUT A SQUID!...

SINCERELY,

YOUR CUSTOMER WHO-NOT-AN-IDIOT-]


okay,back to the list...

  • 1 Squid (INCLUDING THE SQUID THAT WERE REPLACED FOR MUSSEL)so thats mean NO SQUID...
  • Prawns? 3 Prawns Lying together....lol....
And there's even a surprise!

One of the water tap is 'damned'!

SO I must say...

World's gone mad, Service gone bad,Pizza Hut Showed us all!!!

Dear Mr.Hut's franchise....LOL



- Copyright © 2013 SARCASM? ITS LEGAL - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -