Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : ainabanana Friday, December 17, 2010

*sigh* I must admit, this is the most boring holiday

I have ever suffered(the right word for it)

Wishing List for my B-O-R-I-N-G Life..

1- I want an adventure in my life ( forget adding spices in your life.I want adventure!)

2-Just let me out of the house PLEASE!!!!!!!!(I'm so-so-so-super-freaking-bored!!!especially the internet)(All this holiday,I'm playing MMORPG,Games,MMORPG!!!Super Freaking Boring!!!)


3-My dreams that is suppose to be logic became unlogic!!!!


4-I want to encounter GHOST!!!!EARTHQUAKE!!!UFO SIGHTING!!!!STRANDED ON AN ISLAND!!! and SURVIVED!!!! (I don't care if it risky or dangerous!! I just want ADVENTURE please!!!)


5- PLEASE LET ME GO TO THE FUTURE! MY FUTURE IS GREATER THAN MY RECENT LIFE!!!(only in my dreams!!!)


6-I WANT TO WATCH JUSTIN BIEBER DIE!!!!(no MORE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!ITs making me addicted to SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!ARGGHHH)


7-Let me watch Chronicles of Narnia again!!! in the cinema please!!! i'M NOT SATISFIED!!!!






Wishing Luck!!! for 2011




1-Let 2011 be a great year!!!!


2-No more ME(A)TING THE PRINCIPLE!!!


3-No more stupid RACIST AGAINST ONE SPECIES IN CLASS


4-SUPER GOOD RESULT!!!!


5-SUPER GOOD RESULT!!!!!!


6-SUPER GOOD RESULT!!!!!!!!


7-AND A VERY VERY SUPER GOOD RESULT!!!!!!!!..


what I'm doing now....


LEARNING JAPANESE


(i've learn how to use their slangs, wa ,ga,no,desu,masu,ka,wo,doko,and some kana)


PAINTING


I'm improving...


BEING BORING

Very impressive...


EATING


Big appetite...(i really had a super stomachache after eating 2 slices of Dominoes..=_=)


BANANAS!!!

Addicted!!!Can't help it!!!


MMORPG!!!!

SUPER GAME FREAK!!!!


i'm one of them.... 

- Copyright © 2013 SARCASM? ITS LEGAL - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -