Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : ainabanana Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today's my b'day and its kind of bored

and thnx very much to my very best friend

and Minnie's future gf Qistina

for giving me b'day wishes just now....





From the bottom of my heart,












this is for my very best friend.....












Qistina!!!!!








































Okay,

SO LETS GET BACK....

i woke up in the morning,

its raining heavily......

We went to Maxwell Hill
(not MaxChangmin Hill)

which according to its history

Mr.Maxwell here lost in his own hill!!!

Poor Guy!

okay so we went up the hill more like mountain

by a Land Rover....

the road very steep...very steep i tell ya

i'm not very confident to go there

why?

cause its raining,

its kind of an old Land Rover

very very very steep

and did i mention

its raining....

then,

we ride  swan-shaped paddled boat....

and i was paddling with my sister when we stucked

at a bamboo branch

everyone was starring at us...

and there's this mother with her son paddling together

her son paddle  very fast that he fell down on the boat's floor...

wahahahah....

poor kid....

okay so it was my birthday.......

and i'm going to celebrate it with myself and Yunnie(my walkman)....alone.....

uhuhuhu....

Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

okay anyway bye

Happy birthday to me

happy birthda....(faded away)

- Copyright © 2013 SARCASM? ITS LEGAL - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -