Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : ainabanana Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10.Chef in a Hotel
      
Reasons:If I am a chef,I will cook myself a 100 stars cuisine and test it as in eat it.
               I would not be paying the food but the hotel customer will.
Problem:I don't know how to cook.Besides,my best food that i've ever make was bread and strawberry jam with butter!!!I SUCH A LOSER.


9.Bank manager
Money Pictures, Images and Photos
Reasons: Of course!! Free money!!!!! I can take them whenever I wanted and I won't broke!!!I SUCH A GENIUS!!!
               I love the smell of money!!! especially untouched and was directly checkout from the bank!!!


Problem:I need 2 take accounting and most of the people said Accounting sucks....


8.Bill Gates!!


Reasons:Wait,thats not a job..........So what!!!! I wanna be like him.He was stupid went he was young but genius went he was old!!!
So maybe,if we're being genius went we were young so we will be stupid went we older?Huh??what the heck am I talking about.Maybe  the scientist should do a research about this.
Okay Now I'm babling.


Problem:I would not be a genius maybe I will.*eyebrow raised* And I must take a degree or master or PhD in Artificial Intelligence.And I hate computers sometime they stuck!I even called my computer PC (Personal Computer or Portable Computer or Private Computer Please Come or Professional Cross-sticher)well I don't care.But I had to call them computers.so PC would be okay.


MY HANDS ARE PARALIZED SO BYE I WILL WRITE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

- Copyright © 2013 SARCASM? ITS LEGAL - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -